Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! I am experimenting with blogging this year--getting out of my comfort zone a little bit--trying something new. I named my blog, "A Gracious Time" which seems fitting as this is truly a time in my life that I know is temporary, but one I want to enjoy to its completeness as a mom of young children staying at home. I know this time is fleeting and although there are times when I can fill overwhelmed with exhaustion from it all I can also stand back and feel incredibly thankful for the time that I get to spend with them. I am going to use this site to record moments in our life, thoughts and ideas. This will also be a good tool to help me stay updated with what is going on in your life as well, so please keep in touch. I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay, Jennifer!! I'm sooo excited to see your first post! I'll be a faithful reader so keep 'em coming!!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

AHA!!! I found you! YAY!!! you know I am so excited for this. Can't wait to hear and read MORE!