Saturday, April 25, 2009

Trip to the Zoo and Ice Cream, too!

Friday we took the kids to the San Antonio Zoo. The weather was perfect...a little cloudy and it rained while we were eating lunch inside so I think it helped keep things cool. The sun came out in the afternoon just in time for splashing and playing in the Tiny Tots Nature Spot Beach Area.

One of the highlights was petting little goats. Nathan and Kate both really enjoyed that!
Here are a few pictures from the other day. The kids were eating ice cream outside. Mom, thanks again for this sweet little outfit for Kate. It actually matched a flower clip I made for her earlier this year pretty perfectly!


4 comments:

Marcella Gustafson said...

I love the buttons on that little dress! Reminds me of an outfit I had for you girls when you were small.

Love the butterfly picture! How cute.

Miss everyone.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is awww, how precious! I just love those pictures! Looks like they had a nice time. :)
Tara

Melissa Rogers said...

Simply precious pictures! Zoos are so much fun!

Kim said...

What a great day! I love the pictures. And, hey! You made that little flower hair clip??? I didn't know you could do that!!! :) You must teach me! Angela told me she saw you guys at the zoo. How fun!