Thursday, February 12, 2009

Presidential Conversation...well, sort of...


When Barack Obama was inaugurated we had the news on quite a bit (as I am sure that you all did). So, Nathan's interest was peeked. I talked to Nathan about it--just a little and pretty much talked to him about how George Bush was finished being President of the United States and was now living in Texas and that Barack Obama is our new President.
So, now I can ask him: Nathan, who used to be the President of the United States, but has now moved to Texas?
Nathan: GEORGE BUSH!!!
Me: And who is our new President?
Nathan: BARACK OBAMA!!!
A couple of days ago Nathan was saying "Barack Obamamamama" in a sing song voice and I asked him: Nathan, watcha doing?
Nathan: I am saying Barack Obama in Spanish!
Genius...I know! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to say who I was. Tara said...That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Cute comment! Cute picture! As Art Linkletter used to say, "Kids say the darndest things."